At Branches we believe that an exceptional dining experience comes from engaging service. That’s why our team is built only from people with passion, integrity, and those whom will go the extra mile for customer service.
If you have difficulty accessing the Application Form you may need to download a newer version of Adobe Reader.
Click on the link above to print an application. Completed applications and resumes can be dropped off in-store or sent by clicking the link below. If possible, please provide letter(s) of reference from previous employers, teachers, etc.
The Server will assist the Branches restaurant kitchen staff in providing our customers with the best possible experience by delivering top quality service and the highest level of cleanliness. Responsibilities include taking guest orders, promoting specials, running food and beverages as well as clearing and setting tables. Other tasks include opening and closing duties (tidying, sweeping, mopping etc.). Successful candidates will have previous restaurant experience and a positive, customer-focused attitude. Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and time management is an asset. As our restaurant is a licensed facility all applicants must be 18 years of age or older. 'Pro Serve' certification is also required. The ideal candidate would have day time and/or evening availability during the week (Mon-Fri).
The Line Cook will assist the 'Branches' restaurant kitchen staff in day to day food preparation and will be essential in supporting the ongoing responsibilities of the kitchen. Responsibilities include cooking, prepping and assembling a variety of dishes as well as washing, slicing, trimming and weighing of food to ensure quality and portion control standards. Other tasks include ensuring the kitchen, work surfaces and floors are kept clean at all times and following correct food, hygiene and safety standards. Successful candidates will have previous restaurant experience and the ability to work independently without supervision according to tight production schedules. Must also be flexible to working some days, evenings and weekends.
Branches Fresh Food Experience is seeking an experienced Front End Manager for one of Edmonton and area's most unique eateries. We are seeking applicants looking for a unique career opportunity in a hands on, family owned establishment. Branches embraces creative and innovative individuals who desire to be part of a unique team that strives to offer visitors an outstanding experience every time they visit.
• Planning, organizing and controlling the day to day functions of Branches
• Training, supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of front end staff (servers, hosts, cashiers).
• Work to coordinate overall functions with Branches head chef
• Ability to foster a cohesive team within in a dynamic dining environment
• Identify, develop and implement ideas for increasing efficiency, productivity and quality.
• Have experienced a progressively responsible role in the leadership of a restaurant
• Strict adherence to a high standard of cleanliness and organization
• Excellent leadership, communication and problem solving skills with a strong focus on customer service
• Flexible availability; must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays